ooooh, i love these. i like the first one....a new one i hadn't seen before. and the umbrella and the orange flowers and the chair on the round throw rug. they all look like they took so much time an thought...not your average "sketch"! impressive.
excellent excellent. I love these! You can probably guess that the unruly one is my favorite. but I also really appreciate the umbrella ones, and the "it takes the sun to grow" one. nice work.
ooooh, i love these. i like the first one....a new one i hadn't seen before. and the umbrella and the orange flowers and the chair on the round throw rug. they all look like they took so much time an thought...not your average "sketch"! impressive.
ReplyDeletehow fun! keep it up
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the 1st 4, the Unruly one, and the Line-y looking flowers :) hope I was descriptive enough ;)
ReplyDeleteexcellent excellent. I love these! You can probably guess that the unruly one is my favorite. but I also really appreciate the umbrella ones, and the "it takes the sun to grow" one. nice work.
ReplyDelete