What I've made. What I want to make. What I'm making... and me.
This really turned out great. I can't wait to see what else you make and create and come up with!
I love the colors! What will you come up with next??
Cool stuff…what is the scale on this? i can't tell how big they are by the pics, but i could see it being a cool thing to put either jewelry in or if it's big enough maybe even like fruit? duno just a thought ;)
This really turned out great. I can't wait to see what else you make and create and come up with!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors! What will you come up with next??
ReplyDeleteCool stuff…what is the scale on this? i can't tell how big they are by the pics, but i could see it being a cool thing to put either jewelry in or if it's big enough maybe even like fruit? duno just a thought ;)
ReplyDelete