I've recently been interested in wet felting. Wet felting is the process of taking wool and adding hot water, soap, and agitation to form what you are sculpting. These are pictures of wet felted soap that I just made. I started with natural bars of soap and marino wool wrapped around it. It's really simple and gives me something to do with my hands.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O wow I love these! I didn't know you were up to this! I really like the light blue one with the stripe down it... are these soaps usable? or only for looks/to smell good?
ReplyDeleteI love all of these creations and love this blog and love you and love that you and all of these creations are here in my home!
ReplyDeletewow. they look great! yes, i will take all six, thank you very much. let me know how much they cost to make so i can pay you back. what wonderful gifts they will be---and i love telling people "my sister made this." like some how that means i am super cool too. :) careful...you might get some more orders....
ReplyDeleteoh and the soaps you made and gave me for my birthday work great. lots o suds and smells great and makes me happy AND makes me much less smelly too.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready to have a couple of bars of soap in the guest bathroom. when can I expect them?
ReplyDeleteSo do you just lather up with the felt on and everything? Or are they more like, display only? I'm liking the blog! Although I'm not sure why you didn't name it Alise the Arteest like I suggested. :)
ReplyDelete